Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your Proof of Residency documentation (provided each year during re-enrollment). Per district policy, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
Scroll down to read specific information for your District of Residence. If your District of Residence is different than what is listed below, please contact the ACCEL Schools Transportation Department to inquire if your student is eligible to receive another form of transportation service:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call: (216) 585-5230 and press 4 to speak with a Transportation Coordinator
YOUNGSTOWN CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
If your child resides within the Youngstown City School District, transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- K-8 Grade students must live 1 or more miles from campus to receive yellow bus service.
- K-8 Grade students with a home residence calculated by Youngstown City School District as 30+ minutes from campus are ineligible for yellow bus service and payment options.
How to Apply for Youngstown City School District Transportation Services:
- Register or re-enroll your student with the school office. At time of registration, complete a Request for Transportation form (RFT). The address on the form must match the address on file with the school and be verified by a Proof of Residence (POR) document—recent water bill or lease agreement.
- The school office will submit your request to Youngstown City School District for processing. The district will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive a letter or phone call with routing information and service start date.
For bus routes and other information from Youngstown City School District, contact the Youngstown City School District Transportation Department:
- Visit: Youngstown City School District Transportation Department
- Call: (330) 744-5906 or (330) 744-5905